Your-ideal-self; that means, what you truly want to become.
“If you want to run your business of the self professionally,” said Nick in the video, “you need to have a mission statement for your business of the self.” In 2005, Steve Jobs identified such a statement as the declaration of “what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
Compare the following thumbnails as part of your attempt to understand the above concept.
- Ideal; that means, perfect fit.
- Milestones; that means, chronological objectives.
- Ideals; that means, ideal milestones.
- Meaning; that means, description of importance.
- Your-ideals; that means, meaningful milestones.
- Your-ideal-self; that means, what you truly want to become.