How did our leadership team do yesterday?
Without fanfare, Nick begins writing a new chapter for our leadership team. He does it by starting a new daily journal at Ri4CTV.com/Yesterday to keep track of how well our leaders work with one another everyday. Our Leadership Team includes Alec, Jairson, Nick, and Norm. They are expected to visit their daily scoreboard at Ri4CTV.com/Y. A traffic color of Red (0 – MIA), Yellow (1 – None), Green (2 – Either), Blue (3 – Both), or Purple (4 – Great) will be attributed to how well each of us exercised our leadership in the previous 24 hours. | Tell me more
Scoreboard for 11/29/2019
- Alec | Green (2 – Either) | Big discussion on leadership but no writing deliverables
- Jairson | Green (2 – Either) | Avoided using “me”, “myself”, and “I” in speech but no writing deliverables
- Nick | Purple (4 – Great) | Done drafting Thumoslang401 and got acknowledgement of use from both Alec and Jairson
- Norm | Yellow (1 – None) | Got us pizza but no leadership teamwork and no writing deliverables
- Our Leadership Team | 2.25 | Average of 2 + 2 + 4 + 1, based on the above scores
Select the following link to learn more about the above scores.