Previous page | Page 26 | Next page
Cover Page | TOC | Back Cover
Scrum | Monday | Edit
A | Introduction
- This list, Page 26 of our Thumoslang401 Handbook, defines our teamwork process.
- Local participants in CaribouPVD, HavenPVD, Ri4CTV, We4inPVD, and members of related groups are all expected to work with one another as a single team with a common purpose, and not as a group of individuals going in different directions.
- To participate in our teamwork process, you must be active in our online collaborative space known as The Haven Office.
- If you cannot view this list of recent posts in our office, you did not sign in to access our office.
B | Scrum
- Team members are expected to work with one another according to a professional teamwork process known as The Scrum Process, which is defined by The Scrum Guide.
- During a Scrum Meeting, following the process as abbreviated by Ri4CTV.com/Scrum.
- The heart of Scrum is a Sprint, a time-box of one month or less during which a “Done”, usable, and potentially releasable product Increment is created.
- For us, each Sprint is a calendar month.
- Remember, a product is NOT an experience. A product is something that can be purchased. To turn a performance into a product, present it as a purchasable video.
- At the start of every meeting, everyone should answer the three Scrum questions as listed at Ri4CTV.com/Scrum.
- On a weekly basis, everyone should answer the three Sprint questions as listed at Ri4CTV.com/Scrum.