If you want to become an expert in a particular field, you must first learn of its nomenclature. As the first formal nomenclature for relationships, Thumoslang is set to bring humanity to “Level 2.0”. For a demonstration of its power, watch Season 1 of the YouTube series Thumoslang101 on Ri4CTV which introduces Thumoslang to all around the world. Subtitles are available in 87 languages.
A | About This Article
- The purpose of this article is to fully introduce Thumoslang to all around the world.
- It is presented as a sequence of ordered lists for ease of reference in translation.
- It will be translated into as many languages as possible.
- The source article is located at Ri4CTV.com/Thumoslang/PR2019A1USA.
- Please forward any correction or feedback to Nickantony Quach of Ri4CTV.
- His contact information is presented in the Ri4CTV Press Release 2019A.
B | What is Thumoslang?
- Thumoslang is a nomenclature for human relationships.
- Thumoslang is rooted in the following.
- Nomenclature is a system of naming.
- If you want to become an expert in a particular field, you must first learn of its nomenclature.
- Most of us are not systematically good at human relationships.
- We were never taught of any nomenclature for social life.
- There was no such teacher until 2017, when Nickantony Quach finished writing the book, THUMOS: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration, now available on Amazon.com and at Barnes & Noble.
- Details about Thumoslang can be accessed via the Thumoslang Directory at Ri4CTV.com/Thumoslang.
C | What is Thumoslang101?
- Thumoslang101 is a video series available on Ri4CTV, which is a YouTube channel.
- Season 1 of this series, for the first time, demonstrates both the magic of the book, THUMOS: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration, and the power of Thumoslang.
- Thumoslang101 Season 1 has six episodes in a sequence, which captures the same conversation between Ifeanyi Onyekaba and Nickantony Quach.
- The dialogue between Ifeanyi and Nick throughout Season 1 of Thumoslang101 will change the life of the viewers and move the world forward.
- Their conversations will introduce the audience to Thumoslang thus bringing humanity from Level 1.0 to Level 2.0.
- Details about Thumoslang101 can be accessed via the series homepage at Ri4CTV.com/Thumoslang101.
D | What is Thumoslang based on?
- Quality control (QC) is the art of increasing the quality of output by throwing away defective work done by a finite pool of labor.
- QC fails when the work is too expensive to throw away.
- That’s why quality assurance (QA) is invented.
- QA is the art of doing QC for the work not yet carried out.
- After three decades working in QA, Nickantony Quach applies his expertise to personal development.
- The result is Thumoslang!
- What does it take to do QC/QA for the life of an individual?
- The answer is Thumoslang!
E | What is Ri4CTV?
- Ri4CTV is a channel on YouTube.
- The first two characters, “Ri”, stand for Rhode Island, United States.
- The last two characters, “TV”, stand for Television.
- The remaining characters, “4C”, stand for “foreseeing” and thus “foresight”.
- Ri4CTV stands for Rhode Island Foresight Television.
- Its mission is to bring foresight to your personal philosophy using Thumoslang.
F | What is Thumoslang Origin?
- The phrase, “Thumoslang Origin”, refers to the collection of eight video series, which were first published on the YouTube channel Ri4CTV between July 2018 and June 2019.
- The eight series are listed in the table found at Ri4CTV.com/Thumoslang-Origin.
- All are based on the 2017 book, Thumos: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration.
- The development of Thumoslang is based on both the book and the video collection.
- Ri4CTV was only nine weeks old when all series in the collection were fully published.
G | What is Thumoslang Vocabulary?
- Key concepts in Thumoslang are presented and explained by the video series, Thumoslang Vocabulary, on Ri4CTV.
- Season 1 of Thumoslang Vocabulary has 11 episodes, all are now available on Ri4CTV.
- Season 2 of Thumoslang Vocabulary is still under development; only the first few episodes are available.
H | How to Get Started with Thumoslang?
- A way to get started with Thumoslang is to watch all six episodes in Season 1 of the YouTube series Thumoslang101 on Ri4CTV.
- A better way to get started with Thumoslang is to read the book, THUMOS: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration, now available on Amazon.com and at Barnes & Noble.
J | How to Go Deeper into Thumoslang?
- watch all six episodes in Season 1 of the YouTube series Thumoslang101 on Ri4CTV.
- Read the book, THUMOS: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration
- Watch both Season 1 and Season 2 of the series Thumoslang Vocabulary.
- Watch all eight video series in the collection Thumoslang Origin.
- Learn directly from Nickantony Quach, the creator of Thumoslang.