Thumoslang; that means, architecture of social logic.
Based on the 2017 book Thumos: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration, Thumoslang is important to your life because it makes you far more powerful than you’ve been led to believe. It does that by giving you a way to greatly increase consequential relationships with far less effort. Its philosophy is to be a language, not a set of rules. That’s why its learning curve is easy, and yet your proficiency can increase exponentially, i.e. without limit. As a demonstration, here is a definition from Thumoslang. Success; that means, peer recognition. With skills derived from Thumoslang, your peers will soon recognize a new level of success in your leadership, which according to Thumoslang means, ahead of history. Thumoslang will show you how to get your peers, other members of your group to create history for the group according to the vision you expressed ahead of time using Thumoslang. Click here and learn How to Get Started with Thumoslang.
Involved are these thumbnail definitions.
- Architecture; that means, design harmony.
- Design; that means, deliberate foresight.
- Deliberate; that means, with deliberation.
- Deliberate-expression; that means, identity delivery.
- Foresight; that means, leadership action.
- Harmony; that means, pleasing effect.
- Effectiveness; that means, intended result.
- Social; that means, multiple relations.
- Relation; that means, purposeful involvement.
- Involvement; that means, causing inclusion.
- Relationship; that means, ongoing relations.
- Social capital; that means, profit created by relations.
- Logic; that means, reasonable thought.
- Thought; that means, mind-product.
Involved are these defining words.
- Social capital
The following may relate to the above concept.
- Ifeanyi; that means, the first achievement in Thumoslang.
- Thumoslang101; that means, first steps in Thumoslang training.
Captured by the 2017 book Thumos: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration, Thumos philosophy teaches us how to become a thumos, which means a master of relationships. Philosophy comprises of a set of rules based on a set of concepts. Thumoslang is the nomenclature that remains after the rules are stripped off of the philosophy. As a nomenclature, Thumoslang is much more powerful as it is not constrained by the rules of philosophy. While Thumos is the philosophy for social life, Thumoslang is the architecture for social logic which allows you to achieve more relationships with far less effort. Fluency in Thumoslang is how you can become far more powerful than you’ve been led to believe. The following video draws a powerful conclusion about Thumoslang.