Thumoslang | Nomenclature for Social Life
What is Thumoslang?
Thumoslang is the nomenclature for social life. It is first defined in the 2017 book, Thumos: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration. It’s now available on YouTube.
To become far more powerful than you’ve been led to believe, bring more good things to the life of others. To do so, tell them the following. The good things in their life are derived from their relationships. That’s why we all should become an expert in human relationships. To become an expert in any field, you must first learn of its nomenclature. Thumoslang is the nomenclature for use in social life to achieve more consequential relationships with much less effort. To have better things in life, let Thumoslang turn you into a master of relationships and make you far more powerful than you’ve been led to believe.
The power of Thumoslang is demonstrated by the free-of-charge video collections as listed below. Do the following to get started with Thumoslang.
- Watch all six videos in the YouTube series Thumoslang101 on Ri4CTV
- Watch all 21 videos in the YouTube series Thumoslang102 on Ri4CTV
- Watch all seven videos in the YouTube series Thumoslang103 on Ri4CTV
Click here for a complete list of Thumoslang demo videos.
- Press Release 2019A for Thumoslang101
- Ri4CTV.com/TL | Shortcut to this page, the Thumoslang Directory
- Thumoslang Origin