Thumos; that means, master of relationships.
The Thumos Movement
Welcome to the homepage of our Thumos Movement! Its leader is Norman D. Baker, the first co-host of the YouTube series NDBaker93. In the video, The Thumos Movement, which is Episode 6 in Season 4, he introduces newcomers to our movement. | Watch the video
Anything presented below still useful to many but all will soon be moved elsewhere.
New in 2019
What would you like to do?
- Thumoslang for Beginners
- Thumos Video Glossary
- Watch a video about the origin of Thumos
- Find out when and where in which video a concept was presented
- Learn more about Steve Jobs Philosophy & Practice
Thumos for beginners
- Thumos is a Greek word. Since 2017, it carries a new meaning.
- “Thumos; that means, master of relationships.” — Nickantony Quach
- Thumos language is the nomenclature created as part of #PVDPhilosophy.
- A version of the Thumos language is a specific set of thumbnail definitions.
- Thumos Version 1, the original version of both the language and the philosophy, is captured by the 2017 book, Thumos: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration.
- Thumos Version 2, the second version of both the language and the philosophy, is captured by the 2019 TV series, PVD Philosophy, which is produced by Ri4CTV on YouTube.
- Every thumbnail definition in the Thumos language is falsifiable; that means, it can and will be replaced by a better version.
- Every concept, each thumbnail definition presented in the TV series, PVD Philosophy, is registered on the Thumos Video Glossary; that means, you can, with a click, go directly to the time slot when, in the video where, the concept or the thumbnail is presented.
- Thumos Love – Ri4CTV Series