The Scrum Questions
Ask the following questions at the start of every Scrum meeting.
- What did you do yesterday, or since we last meet?
- What will you do today, or until we meet again?
- Are there any impediments in your way?
The Sprint Questions
To us all in our group, each calendar month is a Sprint. Ask the following questions on a weekly basis.
- What is the product you’re working on?
- What is the biggest product increment you will achieve this month?
- What conditions must you meet to get a green or yellow, instead of red light for the result?
Remember, a product is NOT an experience. A product is something that can be purchased. To turn a performance into a product, present it as a purchasable video.