Perfection; that means, enemy of productivity.
Involved are 4 thumbnail definitions.
- Productivity; that means, enough deliverables.
- Deliverable; that means, acknowledgement of use.
- Acknowledgement; that means, accepted existence.
Involved are 5 defining words.
The following may relate to the above concept.
- Ideal; that means, perfect fit.
- Notion; that means, imperfect thought.
- Perfect; that means, flawless.
Productivity isn’t about getting more done. It’s about what you get done. Three aspects of perfectionism can interfere with your ability to prioritize the most important tasks. (1) You’re reluctant to designate decisions as “unimportant.” (2) You feel morally obligated to overdeliver. (3) You get excessively annoyed when you aren’t 100% consistent with good habits.