On Monday, Nickantony Quach will be your host at the Crooked Corner in The Haven Cave during the Winter Festival. Below is where and when you can find Nick on Monday. The time highlighted in red is a hard deadline.
The First Hour
- At 4:15 PM, Nick will be at the front door of The Haven Cave at 116 Calverly Street in Providence.
- At 4:30 PM, he will be the Crooked Corner; see the floor plan.
- Nick will talk to several nomads (Festival-goers) for about ten minutes about YoutubePVD as a YouTube Content Creation Facility for Providence.
- Until 5:30 PM, he will often return to the Crooked Corner and talk further about YoutubePVD.
If there are no shows, nomads (Festival-goers) may ask Nick about either YoutubePVD or RootPVD until 6:30 PM. Otherwise, Nick might walk around and film other corners in order to capture the Festival. Several nomads may be asked to join him, help him in the filming of our Festival.
The Second Hour
- At 5:30 PM, Nick will be the Crooked Corner and talk to several nomads (Festival-goers) about RootPVD; that means, NDBaker93 as a Source of Strength in Life.
- At 6:30 PM, Nick will wrap up his work and shut down his operations at the Crooked Corner.
At 6:45 PM, Nick is available to entertain several nomads with an extended Q&A session.