Monday, January 6th, 2020 is Day 1 at HavenFestPVD. Jairson Ascencao will be dealing a duel role. During the first hour, he’ll be acting as Cave Supervisor, managing your host at the Thumos Corner in The Haven Cave during the Winter Festival. Below is where and when you can find Jairson on Monday. The times highlighted in red are hard deadlines.
The First Hour
- At 4:15 PM, Jairson will be at the front door of The Haven Cave at 116 Calverly Street in Providence. He’ll be acting as the Cave Supervisor, collecting door tickets and
- At 4:30 PM, he will be the Thumos Corner; see the floor plan.
- At 4:45 PM, he will lock the front door of the Cave. Don’t be late 🙂
- At 4:50 PM, he will announce the first ever HavenFestPVD Show!
- At 5:00 PM, he will announce the beginning of the next set of free time.
- At 5:30 PM, he will step down as Supervisor and be replaced by Norman D Baker
While Jairson is acting as Cave Supervisor feel free to come by and speak to him, he’ll tell you all about the event and act as your info center for what’s going on in every corner and spot.
The Second Hour
- From 5:30 PM onward Jairson will be taking the Social Oracle role at the Thumos Corner and talking to Nomads about their ideals. Come talk to him about yours.
At 6:45 PM, Jairson is available to entertain several nomads if they have any questions.