This is the place to find a quick update about Haven Village’s most recent events!
Latest News Week of Jan Sunday the 26 of 2020
- Kandalaft, and Elias have officially teamed up to make the Sound Table Podcast! They plan to meet regularly to push this project forwards. | See Podcast Idea for more
- Shira met with a girl named Andrea, as well as Ed Zeitz to discuss her project Sunday 2/9/2020 They are meeting again 2/16/2020 to continue their work| See The First Driver for Interpersonal and Societal action for more
- Alec and Jairson have completed some cool deliverables for the village architecture project! Hopefully we’ll be able to see further developments soon!
- Victori has started considering what a paracity of her own would look like. Loving speaking and debate, she has decided to start preparing to run a Public speaking paracity when she moves down here from Maine!
- A new potential villager named Samantha Dick is getting involved in writing something that’s been on her mind for a while. She is fascinated by the fact that humans have been around for so long but have yet to create really effective systems of communication, and wants to dive deep into that idea.
- Weekly comic Wednesday met for the Third time this week!
- Elias is back and burning brighter than ever! During part of the Haven event Monday he and Jairson met up and mapped out what he wants to do inside of Haven! Scroll to Third Eye Wide for more!
- Kandalaft and Mary are teaming up to empower the Haven Improv/Music Club
- Shira wants the village to help people learn the value of their personhood.
- Mary is considering helping Victori out with Facebook Marketing. More on this later.
Public Speaking Paracity
- Victory proposed the idea of a public speaking paracity.
- Some of the preliminary project ideas for the paracity are:
- A Speech and Debate project to give villagers and nomads confidence in speaking.
- A Poetry project to get people expressing regularly and during Haven Events
- A Motivational speaking project focused around inspiring those who are a part of Haven and others around us.
- Samantha Dick is a new person just starting to involve themselves with the Haven village.
- They are really focused around the philosophy of effective communication.
- They want to potentially write a book in this paracity diving into the concepts of morality, and balance