Skip to content
Source | Edit
- Hello everyone,
- This is Tiernan Moore.
- As Obed is away, I’m your host in this episode of our series, “Obed & Tiernan”.
- Thank you for watching our video every Friday.
- In the first episode, I told you that our series is not all about skating but it is also about learning how to fly a drone, how to do business, and many other things.
- Today I would like to share my thoughts on those things with you and other students from various high schools in Providence and elsewhere in Rhode Island.
- Many of you already know that Ri4CTV stands for Rhode Island Foresight Television.
- In case you didn’t know, the “4C” in Ri4CTV literally means foreseeing but it figuratively brings our attention to the concept of foresight, which is much more important.
- Foreseeing; that means, knowing ahead of time.
- Foresight; that means, quality-assured future.
- It’s not enough to have a forecast.
- It’s more important to take action in response to the forecast.
- Here is a forecast; our future depends on expensive education.
- Here is another forecast; expensive education does not guarantee a job.
- A recent statistics shows more than half of college graduates are unemployed or working in a job that doesn’t require a bachelor’s degree.
- With such a forecast, what are you doing now, to ensure a quality future?
- What I’m doing now for that is to join Ri4CTV and learn how to create wealth from empty hands.
- Wealth; that means, passive income.
- Passive income means you own a source of income without the use of your own labor.
- True, I’m only a teenager.
- True, I’m only a high school student.
- Those facts do not stop me from wanting to be trained as a business leader for Ri4CTV.
- Ri4CTV is to become an all-out web-based TV station but, with less than 200 subscribers, it is still a baby and it has no business leaders.
- It has only one owner but it needs many co-owners.
- Obed and I want to organize students who are interested in joining us as prospective co-owners of Ri4CTV.
- This is how we are going to create wealth from empty hands.
Source | Edit