Coalmont; that means, the black mountain of social life.
Involved are 17 thumbnail definitions.
- Social; that means, multiple relations.
- Relation; that means, purposeful involvement.
- Purpose; that means, value to others.
- Value; that means, level of usefulness.
- Involvement; that means, causing inclusion.
- Inclusion; that means, considered as participant.
- Life; that means, the assessment of lifespan activities.
- Assessment; that means, quality snapshot.
- Quality; that means, level of excellence.
- Excellence; that means, high-level achievement.
- Achievement; that means, powerful result.
- Power; that means, influencing potential.
- Potential; that means, latent usefulness.
- Latent; that means, not yet obvious.
- Lifespan; that means, between birth and death.
Involved are 39 defining words.
“As graduation approached my friends started to drift away. I spent a lot of time in the past to build up these friendships, and it felt like such a waste of my youth to have most of my friends disappear from my life. Because I didn’t want to have to start over, I needed to make sure we would still have reasons to see each other even after we left. Does this sound familiar at all?”
“This is how I felt when I was 18. It’s too bad I didn’t have the knowledge in this book I’m working on back then. We gave this writing project the code name CoalMont, signifying Black Mountain, because this is one of the biggest and darkest problems in life for many.”
“Check this out, what’s crazy is that most people don’t understand this problem exists due to a lack of leadership. What’s crazier is that most people don’t understand what leadership truly means.”