[START OF ADVERTISEMENT]
The Dictionary of Thumoslang 2024 is now available on Amazon. By using this book in every serious conversation, you know who is correct in every argument. When your mind must go faster in the discussion, this book will make you cool, calm, and collected. Sharpen your power of discernment with this book to maintain a coherent self-dialogue and build stronger logic. Why not give this book to make your group, school, or company much more productive?
“Hi, I’m Anthony. After reading the introduction, I believe this book, The Dictionary of Thumoslang 2024, is worth 50 to 60 dollars,” said a high school student in the video [The Second Pricing Suggestion | About the Thumoslang Dictionary | S1E2 | @ri4ctv](v=L2DXO6qKXjg). “The information held in this book is priceless.”
[END OF ADVERTISEMENT]
PUBLIC NOTICE: Both 2021 online books, The Guide to Thumoslang and The Dictionary of Thumoslang, are now entirely available on the Thumoslang website:
Thumoslang; that means, architecture of social logic.
Based on the 2017 book Thumos: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration, Thumoslang is essential to your life because it makes you far more powerful than you’ve been led to believe. It does that by giving you a way to increase significantly consequential relationships with less effort. Its philosophy is to be a language, not a set of rules. That’s why its learning curve is easy, yet your proficiency can increase exponentially, i.e., without limit. As a demonstration, here is a definition from Thumoslang. Success; that means, peer recognition. With skills derived from Thumoslang, your peers will soon recognize a new level of success in your leadership, which according to Thumoslang means, ahead of history. Thumoslang will show you how to get your peers, other members of your group to create history for the group according to the vision you expressed ahead of time using Thumoslang. Click here and learn How to Get Started with Thumoslang.
Involved are these thumbnail definitions.
- Architecture; that means, design harmony.
- Design; that means, deliberate foresight.
- Deliberate; that means, with deliberation.
- Deliberate-expression; that means, identity delivery.
- Foresight; that means, leadership action.
- Harmony; that means, pleasing effect.
- Effectiveness; that means, intended result.
- Social; that means, multiple relations.
- Relation; that means, purposeful involvement.
- Involvement; that means, causing inclusion.
- Relationship; that means, ongoing relations.
- Social capital; that means, profit created by relations.
- Logic; that means, reasonable thought.
- Thought; that means, mind-product.
Involved are these defining words.
- Social capital
The following may relate to the above concept.
- Ifeanyi; that means, the first achievement in Thumoslang.
- Thumoslang101; that means, first steps in Thumoslang training.
Captured by the 2017 book Thumos: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration, Thumos philosophy teaches us how to become a thumos, which means a master of relationships. Philosophy comprises a set of rules based on a set of concepts. Thumoslang is the nomenclature that remains after the rules are stripped of the philosophy. As a nomenclature, Thumoslang is much more potent as it is not constrained by the rules of philosophy. While Thumos is the philosophy for social life, Thumoslang is the architecture for social logic, which allows you to achieve more relationships with far less effort. Fluency in Thumoslang is how you can become far more powerful than you’ve been led to believe. The following video draws a decisive conclusion about Thumoslang.