Thumos; that means, master of relationships.
Involved are these thumbnail definitions.
- Mastery; that means, ease in discharge of skills.
- Discharge; that means, proper performance.
- Relationship; that means, ongoing relations.
- Relation; that means, purposeful involvement.
- Involvement; that means, causing inclusion.
- Relationship history; that means, past involvements.
Involved are these defining words.
- Relationship history
The following may relate to the above concept.
- Ifeanyi; that means, the first achievement in Thumoslang.
- Metis; that means, street smarts or intelligent thumos.
- Thumoslang; that means, architecture of social logic.
- Thumoslang101; that means, first steps in Thumoslang training.
Borrowed from Greek, Thumos is used to name the philosophy created in Providence, Rhode Island by Nickantony Quach and Mark Canny in their 2017 book Thumos: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration.