Confidence; that means, certainty of capability.
- Capability; that means, potential ability.
- Potential; that means, latent usefulness.
- Latent; that means, not yet obvious.
- Ability; that means, acting power.
- Power; that means, influencing potential.
Involved are these defining words.
The following may relate to the above concept.
- Encouragement; that means, giving confidence.
Around 5:30 PM on June 1, 2020, Norman asked me, “Does Thumoslang build confidence?” At the time, the database says, “Confidence; that means, feeling of trust.” This definition does not give me confidence in answering Norman’s question.
After talking further with him, I came up with a revision. Confidence; that means, certainty of capability.
Whenever someone asks me a consequential question, I first use Thumoslang to ensure that everyone are on the same page with the meaning of each and every term used in the question. That is how Thumoslang builds up the confidence in me in my attempt to answer Norman’s question.
Therefore, yes, Thumoslang does, too, build confidence in all you do, especially when you face an intellectual challenge such as this one.