When Ri4CTV becomes a profitable business, the profit is appropriately shared among all Ri4CTV co-owners. Anyone who lives in or near Providence, Rhode Island, can work with us few hours per week over several years in order to eventually become a co-owner of our YouTube channel Ri4CTV. The sooner you join us, the more seniority and thus privileges you have in our co-ownership.
- Co-owners who work with us before we have 200 subscribers are Level-1 Co-owners, also known as Ri4CTV Founders.
- Co-owners who work with us when we have between 200 and 999 subscribers are Level-2 Co-owners, also known as Ri4CTV Pioneers.
- Co-owners who work with us when we have between 1000 and 10,000 subscribers are Level-3 Co-owners, also known as Ri4CTV Farmers.
- Co-owners who work with us after we have 10,000 subscribers are Level-4 Co-owners, also known as Ri4CTV Builders.
Even if you could not invest your labor in Ri4CTV as suggested by the previous paragraphs, you could always invest in Ri4CTV financially, regardless of where you live, and become Ri4CTV Investors.
We will write up internal rules to ensure that everyone is encouraged to invest more and more of their labor and/or money into our channel Ri4CTV.
For those who want to invest their labor instead of money, you are initially just a prospective co-owner of Ri4CTV. To officially become a co-owner of Ri4CTV, you must meet at least the following conditions:
- You appear in at least three different series on our channel.
- You made at least ten important deliverables considered either consequential or indispensable to our business.
- Five new prospective co-owners joined us because of you.
The shortcut to this book is Ri4CTV.com/W
NOTICE: This page is also referred to as either WFEH19AE or DOU521A.